|Course Duration||5 Day|
|Course Type||Full Time|
|Welding Type||SMAW ,GTAW , Co2,MIG, SAW|
|Service Type||Welding Consultancy Services|
SV Tech has the technical ability to provide WPS, PQR, WPQ, Welding Procedure and Welder qualification as per ASME, AWS, EN and API.
Welding Procedure Specifications - WPS
• A WPS is a written (qualified) welding procedure prepared to provide direction for the making of production welds
• The completed WPS shall describe all of the essential, nonessential, and, when required, supplementary essential variables
Procedure Qualification Record - PQR
• A PQR is a record of welding data used to weld a test coupon
• It is a record of actual variables recorded during the welding of the test coupons
• Welder certification, (also known as welder qualification) is a process which examines and documents a welder’s capability to create welds of acceptable quality following a well-defined welding procedure.
• Welder qualification is limited by essential variables given for each process